Sunday, March 16, 2014

Possible Reality

Maybe, I am in actual full control with my life decisions as long as I don't go agitating some people. Literally, I could mess them up so bad in a physical or mental way if I really lose my cool. I think in this case I would be the aggressor and then come out swinging hard, while being weird by telling them to work harder at their job and making them think I'm being very angry at them for not being so. I would make them think I'm so weird and then tell them they are forced to face consequences. Absolutely odd and annoying stuff like that.

Literally, it's pretty funny and it would be just so messed up if they end up trying to sue me because of it. I would be laughing underneath the whole thing, but I might be able to make fun of them in a way that everybody around the person would know what's up and just be peer pressured into not suing me at court, and the person would also be in a nasty guilt trip with me. If I really work hard while being angry at the same time, I can be a very nasty person to deal with and literally be able to put on my charm at the same time with people. I've been just such a really weird person like that.

Conclusively, if anyone really has done anything to agitate me, the person is going to end up feeling very scared with me and not want anything to deal with me. I've done it very inadvertently as well because I wasn't paying attention to my natural self, but instinctually, I'm a pretty nice and annoying person at the same time who can make people who do bad stuff in a social manner to me look really bad.