Monday, March 10, 2014

What I Feel Like Trying

My mind is so scatterbrained, and it really isn't most of the time. Honestly, I don't think I really have the right to bug people by writing to them now. I believe that they might literally think I'm just being crazy with them. I'm having a hard time keeping track of a few extra details with my life, and maybe my priorities just aren't really that well straightened out for me to even think about settling down.

One of the great things that I'm starting to feel really comfortable enjoying with myself is that I'm having a great time underneath it all. I really like to get carried away with funny thoughts that fill my mind, but nothing really that offensive.

I'm probably just going to have to get around living on my own now and being able to support myself first for a few months before going after a decent relationship. It's going to take a lot of hard work, but I feel that I'm seriously ready to step up to the plate now.