Thursday, March 13, 2014

Striving For Excellence

From all the free time I have, I'm realizing that it's a super great opportunity to better myself by going after a really nice career and to prepare myself for the future. What I'm noticing is that no one is really bugging me and all this time, I thought I had to be in a group of some sort to belong and spend my days. Now, I'm starting to really value this personal time that I'm getting to myself. It's so much more than I could imagine and just feeling depressed about not having a wife and some kids isn't really something I should worry about now.

I guess I'm lucky because there isn't really anything that bad going on with me, and it's something I could sort of laugh about while being a little moody still, so overall; it's a very little thing to even get myself worked up over like a lot of girls I have ever hung out with did. Yeah, it's just feeling really good these days, and I'm loving the drive and direction that I want to take. It might not be normal or something because it seems normal to be a little lazy and unable to work that hard.

Oh well, I just feel driven to achieve greatness with the things I go after accomplishing. I just like the feeling of being on top all the time and don't mind the hard work that goes into maintaining it.