Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Preparing Myself

I believe that with the right type of woman I meet, I could really end up having a lot of fun with her and really bond so well at an emotionally and spiritual level. However, the real question I really need to ask myself is if I would be able to provide for her physical needs. The answer is not really at the moment. I might actually need a little help on her end for me to help sustain ourselves then.

That being said, I really don't know how to go about meeting up this woman I really like and getting to know her a little more just to get my feet a little wet. For the time being, might as well work on my overall physical fitness level, gain more spiritual and emotional aptitude, and get richer by going after the things I'm really interested in doing. Something I'm realizing that I feel a little disturbed over is my gambling prowess and how I spend my time on certain things that I probably should let go of. Just maybe, I should go see a life counselor or something to help prioritize my tasks a little better and get to the goals I truly want to accomplish all in the name of good sport.

Right now, I have a great interest in becoming a physician's assistant and earning some I.T. certifications. I would like to volunteer overseas as a medical assistant for a few weeks in places where the medicine is short on supply and not that modern. I also want to maintain a cool career in the I.T. world, while amassing a fortune from my side investments. I might as well get all of that started before I do the little extra things to find myself settled down with a very attractive and sweet lady.