Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Better Relaxed

My life is starting to take a direction where it's all about going after things that make sense. I feel stupid about a few things still and am forcing myself to be a work in progress. I really desire something that is constantly fulfilling and refreshing to my soul. However, I am met with challenges in my life where I sometimes go off in a direction where it might only be at a level that is acceptably par with everything else.

I think I really need to go after priorities and necessities first, no matter how boring it can get sometimes. I mean we seriously live in a physical world where our mind and bodies should be properly maintained and how our hearts should be merry and untroubled. Difficulties with feelings seems to be one of the most common things that others overlook with the individual. Where I'm just getting at is how, when we're stressed out, no one might know how big the distressed feeling is like the individual does.

In a way, it seems like I've just been very ignorant about things for the longest time and from just being pretty unique about stuff and considerably smarter than the average peer, I have actually been resolving my inner conflicts all this time and realize that my deep emotional struggles could bar me from ever reaching enough confidence with whatever I do. However, with the opportunities that presented itself, I just really didn't take the bait and now, I'm turning out to be just whatever and not that appealing or anything.