Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Been Awhile

I haven't really posted on this blog for a long time or that's just how it feels after a few weeks. I guess depending on how you look at it and if there are emotional problems involved, a few might find this site to be offensive. Anyway the way I look at it is that after almost six years having passed by which could feel like a lifetime, if no one has really been offended by my remarks and taken legal action to get this site taken down, then I guess I'm in clear waters and the people who were mad for any reason at me just have emotional problems to deal with.

A few individuals were going through a hard time with me by me just asking them a few questions like how are you doing? I think they were stressed out and having trouble managing their emotions. I might have got a little too close with them, but just ended up on their wrong side of the bed. Right now, I feel like helping those individuals because the issues they were stressed out about deals with me. I'm not that stressed out with my own life, but they are for some reason. If it didn't deal with me, then they wouldn't have kept on telling me that they don't want to talk about it. The sentiment of their feelings seem to within well range to discern that they can't handle their emotions too well at times and can't let it go.

I'm not frustrated with the events anymore and accept each and every one of those individuals now for their strengths and weaknesses, the things I like and hate about them. I think talking and settling on a matter that is troubling to them, which deals with me could encourage them to walk more favorably with the Lord. I see how my passionate pursuit of wanting to have a closer relationship with Jesus after studying the pages of the Bible could have a deeper meaning of communicating with them.