Thursday, July 10, 2014

What I Am Going To Do


I am going to pretty much dedicate myself a little more. Pretty much, I'm now getting to used to the idea of being with no girlfriend and suffering from having no hope of ever getting married. I figure now that the struggles I've been going through is in how it's really all about marriage anyway. Yeah, it wouldn't make sense for me to continue doing weird stuff that turns out to be bad on my end. I'm just going to toss it aside then and just keep on going.

I'm starting to just plain not care about a few things and just going to move on along with my life. I'm still a strong believer of Jesus and want to love him with all of my heart. I'm going to try to deal with my personal emotional problems and try to keep them from recurring. Everything that I'm dealing with is just plain normal for me. I need to be aware of that and to go above and beyond with where I'm headed. I think I'm just learning to be desensitized in areas that don't emotionally matter so much and becoming more sensitive and aware of things that are important.