Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Controlling My Mind Over Feelings

I'm having an extremely hard time with overcoming my personal feelings that are attached to actions and habits. I have this longing to play a massive amount of video games everyday. It wears me out with just the feeling of it, but if I engage in it for a long time with the rewarding level ups and progress, then I'm pretty much hooked on it.

I think the way that my mind and body might operate might be through some positive and negative reinforcements. I mean I could probably tell morally if it's a good thing or not, but I'm going to have a hard time bringing it to an abrupt halt.

Maybe I'm not really cut out to be anybody appealing or be at the spotlight with something. I'm just going to have to move on and just be constantly working hard at things that just appeal to me. I'm just different wherever I go and engage at. I don't even use swear words while interacting with people!

I'm just a really lucky guy in that I'm pretty mellow and when I get so angry and about to scare others, I don't really end up doing anything to them anyway and probably liked by those people with problems anyway. I've seriously had to emotionally persevere a little more than the average person, but the way I've been raised has been a grow up with. It's just what you make of it, and I've been sulking at it by doing stuff to try to waste my time, instead of coping with those emotional problems and working even harder.