Tuesday, July 22, 2014

What I Plan To Try Posting More Often

I'm gearing myself to actually studying every verse of the Bible now and see how they all tie together in one giant setting. The only, primary weapon I see against the Bible is pretty much doubting in the faith. Other than that, with the people who do accept it and don't seem that strong in the Word, I think they might have some mental or emotional issues which causes them to act out of proportion. I can't really blame the Bible for believers who can't live up to the faith and tick a lot of other people off.

I actually was born with a large head and when I'm making sense out of stuff, it actually sounds very obvious. The thing about it though is that it's not really thought about while being in action and can easily be ignored while carrying out some mental or emotional tasks. I just might turn this blog into my daily devotion of reading the Bible and how my life has been going. I think it could be a place where I just start sharing, but I don't really like that word because it seems to me it's like talking about how great of a person you are from being faithful. I believe that encourages idolizing the wrong people because the one believers should be worshiping is Jesus. From what I heard which is very true, people are going to disappoint you if you fully rely on them. I'm asking not to rely on me for tasks I don't even understand and have no emotional attachment to, but a few people with problems imposed that on me. I guess I'm sorry I can't live up to their expectations, but I do want to help them get over it because it deals with me and that will just completely satisfy me!