Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Daily Tasks At Hand

I'm currently building a Magic The Gathering deck which is pretty powerful and costs about $200. I'm almost done with it, or that's what I usually say to myself, but I always seem to make new additions to it every once in awhile. I might even start building a new deck. I just need to find my crowd of people who are really into it and just start playing some games with them to just have some fun. My deck has a few killer cards that put the advantage on my side. Actually, all of my cards make a significant contribution because they are all categorized as rare or mythical. Every card I'm playing has that level of effect and they all work so well together, so I was told that I'm going 70 miles an hour by a buddy when it's up and running.

I need to get an oil change and don't really want to do it myself. I need to get the brakes fixed on my car also. I need to get a car wash. I also need to fix the cover of my convertible. I have some normal maintenance issues with it that I should take care of. I need to start reading the Bible because I just keep talking about it and not doing it. The same goes well into upgrading my physical fitness level. I guess a lot of the things that I'm trying to do feels a little overwhelming for me, so I naturally forget to do it. I think I just need to be able to embrace the challenge and to just go for it. I'm going to try to prioritize as well now.