Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Change Of Events

A female friend I supposedly had a crush on Facebook just posted on her status that she is dating a guy that she likes. Well, that sucks for me. I guess I'm not the right person for her. Well, her comments started getting a little too raunchy for me, and she has posted a lot of sexy photos of herself posing.

On the flip side, I did meet a really nice lady online. I really like how we had an ongoing relationship going via e-mail. I'm starting to not really mind the idea of entertaining the thought of dating different people. The way I'm looking at it is if we established something and then something didn't quite work out, then I'm not on a leash anymore and get to keep on trying again with another. The only thing that I'm going to fight so hard to keep is after I get married, I'm going to guard and treasure it with all of my heart; regardless of the person I end up with. Hopefully, she doesn't get all suicidal with me.