Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Not The End Of The World

I guess I'll do my best to make myself happy, but if those things don't come to pass then oh well, I'll let myself suffer. I am actually finding it to be a joy to be in God's grace. I must have some weird tendencies with myself because I'm all about increasing my capabilities with performance.

I'm basically noticing for myself that I'm going to have some hits and misses. I'm going to get tossed around by the system and not pay attention to anything that's really going around me. By just constantly pursuing after something, I think I get looked upon as a pretty average person who gets a little admired by others.

I'm not sure what to really make of it, but I'm going to have to eventually make those wasteful activities come to a halt and the good things just keep on pouring.