Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Stuff I Won't Talk About It

I guess I either really suck at poker or I'm just not really cut out for figuring out the math and just constantly find myself in the wrong situations, so therefore it would constitute myself to be just gambling on winning hands. I'm not going to be relying on poker for making a living then; I think it will just suck the living fun out of my life. The only total value I really see in it on the long run is that it could entertain others in society and that's just about it.

I guess I'm just a sore loser then and should be just letting it go. I think the only time I'm playing poker then would be to just have fun and end up giving my money to others eventually. The whole trading and investing aspect is also really risky but could be rewarding. I'm not going to talk about it or even brag about my successes with anyone now. I'm going to just leave it on the down low. I think it's an incredibly sensitive topic and even turns women off with all of the losses that could be accumulated from making mistakes.