Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Reaching the End of the Road

I think a lot of what happens really comes down to communicating and going after what appeals to you and then being mindful of others, if they have a problem with you. I believe that we've grown up with a system of values and beliefs that are always embedded with a culture of rewards and punishments to reinforce our social behavior.

Everything dealing with me is just so personal, and I'm just limiting the chaotic feelings that want to burst out of me right now. Maybe, I feel like the future has a bleak hope for me and it seems like right now I need to re-engage in a behavior of being patient and making the effort to get somewhere with my life. I don't think it really matters what age one decides to go on the journey of self-development.

It's going to be hard letting some things go when I can't obtain something at the moment. The feeling is indescribably very difficult to bear with, and maybe if I go off playing video games to blow off the frustrated feelings I have underneath me, it's really all based on successes that I'm making. It seems like I can only reach so far before I crumble and shake from reaching out to the unknown. I don't really have that much confidence in that area yet, but maybe I need to make sense of everything to the best of my ability and just move on.