Tuesday, July 1, 2014

One Worry

The one worry I have is that from reading and studying the Bible to acknowledge the full sense of God's Word, apart from my own understanding, is that the spiritually-filled lifestyle I'm trying to live could really become more about appeasing my own personal endeavors and emotions. Nonetheless, it seems like there are times where I don't want to study the Bible and moments that I do. I've dealt with so many things at once that I've been having trouble moving on with and have grieved me at the same time. Those things don't really matter so much as what I have nice going.

Regardless of what happens, I'm just going to go after the Bible. This means that I'm going to have to completely rework around my life as usual in order to be able to let it be accepted even more into my own lifestyle.