Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Parrying A Whole Lot

It seems like I'm planning a lot of stuff in my head, but not acting out on them. I imagine myself in the motion of the act and find that it could be a waste of time. Even though it might not feel good for me, I think I'm just committed to making things work out even with the smallest things. I did make a few pledges with those people with emotional problems, so I'm going to have to live out my promises I made with them first before going any further now. They can have their years of more emotional pain and discomfort that could accumulate with other stuff happening to them. Helping them solve their issue with me is just going to bring me satisfaction, but they might still have a significantly large amount of other unrelated issues pending afterwards.

While in this motion of parrying, I'm going to pray for their lives to the Lord with a wholesome and loving heart. I'm going to pray for the ones who attempted to give me a hard time and failed; basically, the ones who received a hard time from me just making a minimal amount of effort. Hey, it happens to brilliant people every once in awhile, so it can't really hinder my confidence that much! I'm trying to stay humble which is difficult with those people with emotional issues looking dumb to me.