Thursday, May 26, 2016

Consistency

Right now, I'm making the push for a six pack. Also with the pay I'm getting at work, I think I have enough to support a small family right now as well. I could live on my own right now if I wanted to, also, but my parents leave me the heck alone and most of the time, I'm not at my house anyway. I'll just pay the $700 rent to live in a nice big home that my parents recently purchased. They don't really need the money from me, but my mom is forcing me to pay rent because she intends on putting that money into a savings account and later helping me to pay for my own house someday.

After looking at some nice homes in the Manhattan Beach area, I'm looking at saving up like $5 million someday to purchase a very cool home. Right now, I can live with the home I'm in right now. It's pretty cozy and spacious already and my parents did a good job with picking out a scenic home. I can actually handle living there and enjoy it now that I managed to oust my annoying little sister. I think I felt really annoyed by her because of her constant nagging and unhappy tone I heard in her voice. It was making me really edgy, and I wanted her to add me on Facebook as a friend at the same time. It wasn't flowing very well between her and me as one might be able to tell. She wasn't interested with it and was ready to express herself in a frustrated manner always. Man, it sucked living with her. She left not primarily because of me, even though I want her to think that way, but her savings are being sucked dry because she is renting some place else. I'm in a better situation because the money I put in rent is going to come back to me.

My mom may be weird, but at least she likes to help me out still because I'm always her baby. I tried to act really lazy, and she wasn't having that and said that I'm an adult practically. I can manipulate my mom into calling me an adult or kid all I want and in any mood I feel like, but I want to be called an adult all the time. Anyhow, I bug my mom over the little stuff easily and she puts up with it, while my mom tries to meddle with my affairs still. My dad is actually not really in the picture, but only when he gets mad, he'll start saying stuff and I usually end up giving my dad a headache so he stops talking to me after he says angry words for little bit.