Tuesday, May 24, 2016

What I Think It's Really About

When it comes down to a guy having a good relationship with a girl he's interested in, I think it really comes down to connecting with each other at an emotional level. Also, I'm starting to see those relationships as more of a privilege rather than what I'm entitled too. They are definitely a plus to the guy who hasn't really been that outgoing in life.

One of the main things I notice that's important is to have patience. I have a buddy who like to progress at a fast pace, but it might actually be pretty challenging for him to stay with pursuing one lady. The fact that he doesn't realize he doesn't have the foundation laid out before him makes him feel that he's unacceptable in society because of his upbringing. I like to have talks with my buddy all the time and call him out on things that I think are stupid about him!

So overall, it's about making connections and knowing the right people when it comes to beginning or starting over with finding a partner in crime. I think what helps a guy out a lot is to really work out at a gym and work hard at earning a lot of money. On top of that, the guy should just work on being a pleasant person over all. With this top notch quality, it will be hard for people to not notice you and feel positive as well while they are around you. Positiveness will attract happiness in general I believe. Therefore, I say to continue reading the Bible and trying to understand it while reading some commentaries and praying over some verses. Good luck with finding Christ in your life, if you haven't already.