Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Letting Myself Just Catch Up

Maybe, I'll probably have the best results if I do actually post something everyday to the best of my ability. It can be anything and even though it might be boring, it could still be inspiring for somebody on this whole wide Internet. The fact that I actually have some hits that don't belong to me, whether it be some random stranger looking to make a buck or some person who thinks alike as I do, tells me that quite possibly and in some weird phenomenon, I'm being paid attention to.

It's just crazy that someone would actually do that. Like on my Facebook, very few people do actually catch on to my humor, but I think most of them just don't think it's quite worthwhile to impress themselves with. Honestly, I think the stuff that I'm going for is really high-level sometimes and difficult to really appreciate the time taken to make something interesting just pop up.

Basically, I'm just doing stuff for myself and trying to make myself laugh. Right after doing that, the next day, it's just old news for me. I'm like numbed out to it. I can't say that I know too little or too much, but hey it definitely is cool.