Sunday, May 29, 2016

Working Smarter

I was talking to my co-worker and he said that all it takes is working smarter to get to the wealth that you want. My investing scheme is doing okay and really marginal in profit for the last four months in demo trading. I'm ready to put in a few thousand dollars to see where that goes now.

Also, it takes eating correctly to get the results in the body and now I'm seeing how important nutrition really is to see that chiseled look. I'm putting in the effort with my workouts by sweating out on the average of like 700 calories whenever I work out. I look a lot more skinnier as well. 

I need some protein to get some bigger muscles and that's where I'm lacking a little bit on. It was hard at first to stay consistent even while I was not motivated, but now I'm seeing the bigger picture in that it's actually worth consistently going after a goal that you think is cool. There really shouldn't be any room for doubt in what you want to go after.