Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Fitting Others Into My Life

Well, one of the things that occur for me when I commit to an activity that includes others is most likely, sacrificing some of my sleep. I've been used to it enough that I can still function with a little rest, even though I risk tiring out throughout the whole day and fight to still awake while driving on the road with most occasions.

There's a really nice person in my life right now who likes to share things that are going on. It's really fun to just talk while texting each other and I've been getting along nicely so well. I'm realizing my selfish ego is pretty jacked up from talking to this person, so in a way, it's been helping me let go of those prideful and angry issues. It's just made me grateful to have a person like that to help build my character.