Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Proofreading

I believe that for no good reason I'm really skipping words that I would normally have while writing something. It's like I'm going after the gist of something, but then I just let it skip without really attention to anything. I think I've learned to type while keeping it on overdrive now and really my mind is just focusing elsewhere.

My nerves just continually act up on me when I don't want it to. I'm just trying to be smooth with stuff, but letting things slip out of my reach. I don't really intend this to happen, but it just does for me. I would like to focus a little better while learning to let go of stuff.

That's actually pretty fun with the things I did. I think it's just continually important for me to maintain personal confidence even if no one is really going to validate it for me. I believe that's probably why it's so good to be human. We really are given our space when we just like come out of nowhere. It can also be really fun as well.

It's really hard with the stuff I'm chasing after like getting a six pack and being a millionaire off of trading investment portfolios. I don't think everybody is in their right state of mind to get there. I just don't seem to really have a hard time with feeling that way now.

Maybe that's why, people don't respond to my really high end goals that I'm actually gradually reaching. It's pretty fun and at the beginning, it might have been a little rough for me and some days were not that easy to stay consistent with it, but overall, just willing myself because I see it at the end of how it's really going to make me feel. I can visualize how it's going to be so cool for me and beneficial. That's probably why I'm able to keep this thing going.