Thursday, May 12, 2016

Level of Appropriateness

Well this is something that I'm going to have to end up questioning myself a little in the realm of ethics. From reading up on my own personality, I am naturally made up to be a leader. I have strong qualities in those areas of wanting to improve myself and to be of good service for others. I want to lead a team that's just fired up to do good stuff in this world. I want to be part of a vision that I can successfully hang on to and be boldly happy about with leading the charge, while enjoying the fruits of its labor.

Basically, I'm just a normal person after all everything has happened for me. I'm doing the best I can, but it doesn't matter in the end because everybody is meant for something big in this world. I want to continue to humble myself and just be humorous to the best of my ability. I would like to just continue to focus in general with life.