Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Warming Up the Brain

I think I could seriously just improve my self-awareness at a continuous rate and become efficient at including everything and doing it all at the same time. It's a work in progress and something I would love to accomplish someday. I think everybody wants something like that in general and it would actually promote self-contentment. 

Yet, I think God's the real reason why I'm able to continue to push forward. Without that knowledge of God's saving grace upon believers, I don't think I would have such an optimism outlook to look forward to. Not everyone is willing to be accepting of it because it would definitely be easier to just be negative about things and shutdown. 

Negativity and shutting down might be really easy things to do, but definitely they both are really depressing for me, so I would rather work hard at improving myself consistently and just moving along. I'm so used to it.