Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Listening To Sermon On Radio

Honestly, when I'm driving my mind is totally in different places and really zoned out. I have a hard time really listening to the sermons. I'll probably retain like 1% of what the Bible teacher said and that's about it.

At a church, I feel a little more lively and more actively engaged, but I definitely forgot what the pastor said already. I just know that being in the Bible feels very refreshing for me and so that's probably why I continue to just check it out whenever I get the chance.

It's pretty normal and not everybody has time for you, but what was cool is that I've been finding out that I'm able to be decent around most people. I think it's normal to feel mad with some people and get them to shut you out of your life. I mean I bugged those people massively to the point that they don't want to argue with me.

In general, I think I'm actually good with most people and that I'm probably not the main person why some people are going through a hard time. From actually having a pretty calm persona, it really doesn't bother me with how people are going to act now. I think I'm catching on to this whole charisma thing and getting negative angry people with me to sort of stay on some neutral grounds with me. I'm not so much afraid of seeing cops around anymore either. I just don't want to get a ticket for speeding and that's pretty much it!