Thursday, May 12, 2016

Pretty Much Easy

I've been told that I'm really intelligent by people who have tried to cross me with their differences of opinions. Yet, I'm still living and trying to keep on pushing on ahead. Okay, I saw this ad at a volunteer site about this animal shelter that needs people to walk dogs and socialize with cats at a minimum of 8 hours a month. I'm totally buying into it.

I've always wanted a dog and cat and someday I will. I have been struggling with managing my finances a little and did some crazy things with it while trying to get out of the rat race. I placed myself in a number let's say like $30,000 in debt from trying to do business that I had no shot in. It's like I paid for an expensive school and then dropped out.

Now, I have a decent paying job and could probably pay off everything I owe so far in a matter of a few years if I really tried, but I'm having so much fun with trying to live life man. I'm just procrastinating with paying off debt because it's so fun and acquiring new gadgets to assist me. I'm practically normal and slightly living on the edge for that thrill of excitement and adventure.

One of these days, everything is just going to come together. As I continue to fix myself and focus on the better things that's required for myself, I'm really bad at developing routines with myself. Again, that's a pretty normal situation. I can connect like this with everybody.

Spending some money on me just to see how it's like and not doing it that often now and trying to save up the majority of it to pay off everything I owe, it's really going to come together for me and I'm going to start getting it all together someday. After all, words are cheap and people will be angry and disappointed, but overall, my intentions if they make me happen will probably pay off if I continue to work hard at it, especially with this major plus side about me that likes to do self-improvement.