Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Stuff I'm Trying To Be Mindful About

I really want to just keep out the negative and go with the flow in positive. I'm really idealistic like that and I think what's really missing in my life right now is the consistency with reading the Bible. Well, right now I'm stuck in Song of Solomon. Oh it's a book that has a lot of deep meaning I suppose because it's in a poetic sort of way, so yeah I can see why it would be tough for me, but I should really being having fun with it.

Okay, I'm going to read the Bible a little bit then and try to get it going. One of these days, I'm thinking about getting my feet wet in the video game industry as well. Going to pick up an electric guitar and sing something with it too. Maybe I'll form my own band with some friends eventually just to have fun.

I would also like to study survival in the woods as well and why not, might as well add some green technology in there to make life easier for me as much as possible without having to rely on stuff that require some manufacturing with labor. It would actually be cool to study electrical engineering and see if I could apply that knowledge on like an uninhabited island. Just being self-reliant like that would be cool in case I needed it. I would also like to learn quite a lot about health too, so maybe being a physician assistant someday would be great too.