Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Interesting Way To Meet People

I think one of the biggest things that people hate about online dating services is that they aren't free. There's a free one like Craigslist, but the people on there might be crazy and just messaging them with an Internet photo doesn't ensure that they will respond back to you. Also the people on there do not list on most occasions what they look like nor even send out their photo. The person on there could be anybody and for safety precautions it's probably better to just avoid being part of that scene.

I met a few overweight and crazed females on Craigslist and it wasn't happiness for me. They did chase after me and asked me out a few times after we hung out once. I wasn't interested in them anymore. Yeah, it's not a cool thing for me, so I'll just pass on doing that now.

I think the better method is to go on Meetup.com and find people who share the same interests as you do. They will even list their photo so you get an idea of how they look like. Through making these types of friendly connections, from knowing the right person, it might even lead you to the right person to form a happy bond with. That's what sort of happened for me. I met some cool people through there that make me feel comfortable.