Monday, September 19, 2016

Simple Commitment

It really comes down to just committing to good things in life. Sometimes the feeling just isn't there, which is hard for me to task myself into something I think I would like. This is for anything and it feels like I'm losing my interest. If I do let myself starve though of that personal attention, I do gain this strong desire and then if things go really well, I'm going to have myself an obsession.

The usual stuff from formerly being a kid like video games and not wanting to go to school and just chilling at home while resting and not doing it, it gets really tempting to live that lifestyle. However, already I can feel that it's going to be a depressing life for me. I can't do that for a long period. I feel like I have more to offer the world.

Therefore, all of this stuff of keeping myself going from the initial point, it has to be about making a deliberate commitment for me.