Friday, September 16, 2016

Behind Quite A Bit

I guess sometimes there's this moment where you are just not feeling it. It's weird to push forward with it, but I think what moves it forward despite those feelings is from being committed. I think commitment is a very important piece to have for being a successful couple.

I think my friend is committed to that guy she's been dating all these years, so I'll just lay low with her than. I can't even be friends with her boyfriend on Facebook, even though he seems like a cool guy with me. Maybe, he wants a little challenge for laughs with competition to test his love for her. I haven't really brought it yet because I fully don't know. What I do know is that I like her and being friends with her is cool.

Maybe with this girl, if I write how it is while feeling in that manner and slightly favoring it to happen then it will happen. Maybe it's a good omen. I'm just saying that because she sort of just wanted to hang with me at a restaurant. I don't know what is up with that. Okay, I'll just stay friends for now.