Sunday, September 25, 2016

Figuring Things Out

Not in any specific order these are my current tasks. So my goal now is to be this cool and rich Christian man with a family to raise someday. I hope the wife will stay cool and maybe pretty to me.

Reading Bible with devotion, working out and using all of those dietary supplements, cooking healthy meals, going to gym, indoor rock climbing, bowling, trading, secret stuff, taking care of my bald hair, singing, dancing, playing the guitar, and a little bit of piano.

I want to master those activities before I add in any more stuff. I have trouble accomplishing a few of things except maybe working out on a daily basis and trading and maybe taking care of my bald hair. Still that's only like half of the list accomplished on a daily basis which isn't that bad. I'll see if I can do better time management to add all of that stuff in to my routine. I might of course throw some things out that I end up not liking, but it looks like I have those products with my own paid money so I might as reuse them!