Saturday, September 17, 2016

Starting To Schedule Better Things

It looks like I'm actually a pretty busy camper. I think I need to trade in some of my time consuming activities for something more interesting and possibly challenging so I could a more awesome mental workout.

My brain is starting to flame up and get more interested in the good things in life. I'm feeling less tired and more active with doing things. I guess I'm trying to just function as more of a decent person now.

I've been posting on Facebook more than ever and I haven't lost any more friends on there. It seems like I have a decent presence on there even to the outsiders. It's probably like I come across as a private person or something and that I might have something valuable to contribute, so they don't really remove me as a friend.

Actually, that's how I would like to think but finding out later, it's probably because the person deactivated his or her account. A few times I wondered why a person let me go as a friend. I ended up messaging that person and trying to let off steam in a nice manner than made me laugh. After sending that message, and honestly if one would read it, there's really nothing criminal-like or crazy in it, the person just goes through a hard time and develops some anger issues with me.

I guess it's the approach I took and the person just must have been going through something crazy or thought that about me and just got really scared while knowing that I'm pretty nice. I think the person just feels attacked and not responsible for whatever took place while being angry and paranoid. I basically just put the person on the spot and is vulnerable at that moment and is about to blow up, which agitates other people around me. Those people end up trying to prevent me from agitating them. It sets off this chain reaction.

I've been around it for awhile now and thanks to having an awesome friend that I won't ever snap at even if I'm mad at her, I've had time to clear my head of stupid thoughts and to now go after thinking on solving those issues or even prevent them on the spot.