Thursday, September 8, 2016

Scheduling My Life

I think this is going to be the run down of my routine so far before I go in for work. I have a daily afternoon shift and get out before 1 am which isn't too bad. It will be pretty much working out, doing some growth stretches, tai chi, take a shower, read Bible, trade currency a little bit, cook, and if time remains, go for bowling, little bit of indoor rock climbing, playing some dancing or singing games,

I don't really have an exact game plan for when I get home though. It could probably be just staying up to watch anime. Maybe I could just check up a little bit on the news, since I don't really have too many problems with reading anymore. Also, I could do a little bit of dancing moves and practice the piano a bit more on pieces that interest me. Maybe, I could read up stuff on the Bible little bit more too. I could also check up on how my trades are doing a little bit as well.