Thursday, September 8, 2016

How I'm Posting

Well, okay it looks like I just want to have some past people who developed anger issues with me to just be my friend. I think I will just have to start with the most important people first and then work my way down.

Along with being put in new situations, I'd love it if I could solve them using my own methods. It would be awesome. Reflecting on the past, there's really not much I could have done and also from trusting in Jesus, I shouldn't worry so much about those trials.

Well then, I told one of my close friends who believes in God that he wasn't really trusting in him because if he did, he wouldn't be filled with that much anxiety. He doesn't really talk about it much with me anymore. I guess it sort of settled the loop finally. I think it was seriously a revelation sent from God too.