Thursday, September 1, 2016

Engaging in Bigger Thought

I think it's more like a joke claiming that I'm #1 on this blog site for my listed job category of computer science. Looking at my peers have to offer, well I guess some have it made a little better than me.

It's just consistency I guess and these are my thoughts and it seems like I haven't been in trouble all these years. Maybe it's not serious after all and I could mention that with the people who had some anger issues with me.

Regardless though, I'm still interested in just patching things up because it's healthy to me and something I just like to do in my nature. It builds a whole heck of a lot of confidence for me. Basically the situation is really petty and it's not like communication won't help me see the immaturity of those people and their evilness that they end up resorting to from being selfish people.

I'd just like to manage it without losing my sanity this time around. I'm just going in to resolve and doing it really fast and not really caring because the worst that can be done is that I'll be forced to never see them again. If they weren't made for me, there's something to learn off of those incidents anyway and I can have fun talking about doing the bad stuff back to them that they do me. I can explain it really well and talk about what I see in their motives.

I just basically like to get along with people and be charismatic like that. It's just in my nature to have fun doing those types of challenging things. For the most part though, I'm just looking to work out, learn to trade, and read the Bible.

Those are my main things that I have going for me. I'm still wrestling with how I'm going to end up with a lovely girlfriend to marry someday, but I guess it will happen for me someday. I'm just doing the best I can to manage it while being hopeful and patient while waiting upon the Lord's good will.