Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Pretty Much Basics

I'm really trying to read the Bible again. It seems like I have to make a huge effort to read it. There's like always other stuff trying to distract. When I do put in the effort, it's like I could fall asleep as well from the content being a little hard to understand for me.

I can't go back into the past now and try different decisions and life choices I should have made. I was totally an ignorant and sensitive person. I didn't understand what I was doing must of the time because I was just winging it. Man, that was weird from feeling disassociated with everything.

The thing though is that I've been making healthy strives and becoming more normal while comprehending certain situations. I'm totally inexperienced with forming a girlfriend and don't even know how I attracted certain women to ask me out. I guess it happens for whatever reason.

I'm actually having a lot more normal conversations with my sister now as well. I used to lead her on to a tirade and give her annoyances that would make her be a brat. Yeah, my sister has a pretty turbulent personality. When I did try to match her energy, she ended up not talking to me anymore. I was like the lead because she would never intentionally say anything around me. I think I told her a lot of times to not say anything and would bother her because of that. It turned out to be very much to my disliking because I think she was comfortable with playing the quiet game and letting me just go off with my own world and dragging her with me.

Times have seriously changed. I'm not just some quiet and slightly weird guy who tries to be nice during all circumstances. What I can say though is that God will never let any believer be tested with a trial that he or she can't handle.