Thursday, August 25, 2016

Not Really Insecure About My Height

My height is only 5' 3" and after having consistently been around taller women in groups, I'm just starting to not put that much thought into it. Also the whole narrow-mindedness of wanting to only date pretty girls is starting to get a wee bit flimsy.

When I look at it, love conquers all! Yeah, so a person being intimate with his or her spouse is something very nice and has to come from within. I'm starting to see that, and I'm not entirely judging very heavily classed ladies who might reach well-over 300 pounds.

It's pretty much insecurities that I'm dealing with. I'm not going to be a boyfriend ever because I'm too short. Maybe not! Maybe it was just me rejecting a girl who was about 200 pounds. She was really interested in me and sort of stalking me on Facebook and texts.

I was very insecure going out with her because she's also taller than me. Maybe a heavy girl doesn't care so much about a guy being shorter than her. Wrong! She said it's about a guy who can carry himself well. I just bought her meals and she just fell quickly in love with me or sort of. I was like not interested and so insecure so things never took off.