Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Fixing Routine

Instead of going to work everyday, I really would like to find a really chill income source where the money would just work for me and I could just use the time to find something else to do. I would rather be sad and worried about having nothing to do while a rich man than being poor with no options!

The profession I've chosen is being a swing trader. This type of traders doesn't really need to put in that much work and maybe like twenty minutes top each day for making pretty steady income while gaming their respective markets. How is it done? Is it really hard?

All traders have their personal style and views of how they want to trade the market. Roughly, 90% of them are pretty much losers and can't really gain anything out of it. It's really difficult and that's all I can say. Finding materials to read and to polish up your trading skills is really difficult, but I have to say that I've spent a lot of money trying to hire some so-called expert to figure it out. I've been influenced by those experts but don't even know what the heck they are talking about, so I prefer to do it on my own. Well, I've learned the 2% rule and to go for making optimally at least 6% profit of your balance.

Those rules are worth like $10000 and I'm giving it away for free! It's just that it's not that easy to do, but that's the general idea to start with. Yes, it's incredibly difficult but I feel like this is really going to be my starting point of business for my bread and butter and then possibly diversifying my portfolio later into stocks, options, and other investment strategies.