Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Maybe Good Time To Move On

I think this girl I like doesn't really have a boyfriend, but then again I think she's dating just one main guy. It seems like they have a special bond together and may end up getting married or something later on in life. I don't really think it's going to happen for some reason. Maybe it will though, so I could be wrong.

I'm a fan of couples just pairing and getting married and staying together to the best of their ability. Even though I like her, I think at the moment it might be in my best interest to look elsewhere. I seriously have a fun-filled friendship with her already. It's really sweet with how she is with me. I know we are compatible and all of that good stuff.

Maybe, it's just timing doesn't meet up well together but her swell sense of personality. I guess I could just continue getting annoyed and working through my own mess.