Friday, August 12, 2016

What I'm Thinking

It's a little hard for me right now at the thought of trying to be friends with this girl. I basically want her to unblock me on Facebook, and she just doesn't want to and is going to say that I'm bothering her. Regardless, I'm still pursuing after it and not feeling really mad or anything. She's acting really bad about it. I think it's funny because why would you get serious with something like Facebook in the beginning anyway.

It's not that serious and shouldn't really be that much of a burden to begin with. The way that I'm acting isn't really that bad to begin with and the fact that she acted that way means that she's having trouble letting go of something. Anyway, I blocked her on Facebook too with another account and mentioned that to her. I did that so I wouldn't try bothering her.

Being friends on Facebook isn't such a big deal and shouldn't really matter. The fact that she probably can't at the moment would mean that she has issues with letting something not so serious go. It's that she can't really make it out and is making up reasons that has nothing to do with Facebook in general. Basically, she's not thinking straight and is really angry and can't manage it properly. Maybe, I should recommend that she go see a therapist or something. Something small like this could be an indicator that she might have problems with some of her relationships in the future. The fact that she isn't seeing something straight would mean that she isn't really stable with herself or maybe she was just born that way.