Friday, August 12, 2016

Needs To Wait

With all of those raw emotions of angry buildup that make me become so motivated and productive and focused with getting my goal done, I'm pretty lucky that I have it. Yet, the only thing about it is that it can seriously consume my time that would be worthy of other things. I have it in me to put the tide in my favor if I have to. I'm not going to win every war and I'm aware of that, but I at least I can make my opponent not score a perfect in that manner.

When it comes to sports and precision, yeah there are athletes who can be perfect which is awesome! Yet, when it comes to the reign of relationships, there's no such thing as perfection. With my opponent, making him or her not score a perfect, it's just a done deal and anyone can do that to each other.

I can't go back to haunt the terrified souls at that god forsaken church. It's crazy that an individual from a church would be still bothering me after all these years. It's the fact that I feel like I can make her let go of the incident because it's not that serious and that I haven't done it all those years from trying to be humble about it and struggling.

I might unleash the inner beast that I was holding back at her this time around. I don't feel bad about the things I did and only wronged now, so yeah, with the agitation at a high and hers also being the same, with us clashing, it's going to end up with me getting her to not care about the incident anymore because I can be pretty funny when I'm mad and with others advising me in a nice manner what not to do, that's what I really need on the sidelines. It's that type of coaching that's keeping me in check already.

My mind is already made up and it's obvious that I have the fire and drive to get this thing settled once and for all. It might really turn into a depressing situation actually.