Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Making Money

Okay, now I'm seeing that I could possibly make money with just playing poker online and trading. I guess with that I'm going to see if I can make a living with making and playing video games I suppose. Maybe I could try to be a pro gamer for just fun and try to get into helping to make a very fun video game with a company. I think that would pretty much be the life for me in terms of making a living.

For personal stuff, I guess I do want to settle with someone nice now. With a current female friend I have, she's turning out to be a great friend! I can't say much than that at the moment. I can't even say I'm in her friend zone. I just know we get along pretty well and it's fun to connect that well with her. I think we just got off the right foot with each other and has been progressing in a positive direction like that. She does mention some of my issues, and I'm just not bothered to improve upon myself. I think her influence will lead me to a happy marriage with someone nice someday.

If I can be like a successful millionaire with lots of free time and let's say that I have time to kill even with a fun wife and some kids, I just might try to pursue knowledge of a medical doctor and also trying to experiment with environmental friendly engineering and farming. Basically, just having knowledge to live a pretty self-reliant life. Oh yeah, I also need to include Jesus in the picture too.