Friday, August 12, 2016

Maybe Mean Approach

I might take the mean and not so humble approach with that girl with the former restraining order. Anger Management classes teach that if you can't do anything about it, then you should leave it alone. I see so many creative ways to work around the trivial manner and maybe I'll really have to express my true inner desires with them while yelling at them.

In K-drama, the actors do yell occasionally while have a one-on-one discussion about something. They yell out in frustration while discussing about something that isn't going well for them. They then will calm down and listen to the rebuttal or reconciliatory remarks.

I have to keep in mind that others will be watching me. If I do go off, then something is definitely not going to look right. Especially with me being the instigator and going off on the person, but like all scolds the person does end it. I'm really going to have no position of authority of this manner and it's going to look really odd and not very appealing to be a part of. It might be something people would want to excuse in a psychological fashion.

They might not and they are going to jump to easiest solution they could think of right away, which is calling the police. This is their way of trying to say that the buck stops here. For a person to keep going, it would be easy to reason that something is wrong with that person and he or she will definitely land in jail. It would be a cold hard understandably thing to do considering that the world isn't perfect and there really isn't time to afford to think so much about it.

The fact that I still got around them calling the police indicates to me that they might have run out of options here. The fact that I can work around solution by taking this mean and nice hybrid approach that I've developed from my childhood in a weird fashion might mean that I'm equipped to take on these fruitless case of hopeless nut jobs.