Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Hmm Maybe

Hmm maybe, I'm not really the #1 spot but just sharing it with a few other active bloggers. Their blogs are pretty nice compared to this simplistic version that has nothing to do with Computer Science.

Yet, I have actually been programming something. Oh yeah, I have inspiration to do well and it's cool. I've been finding that meetup.com is a great way to make friends. There are some men I've met on there who seem a little too friendly and curious about me. Whatever that means.

There are also attractive women who show up too and who can't say they don't exist wherever you go with a gathering of people. It's just that the attractive women might already have someone they are dating, so I just need to watch out for that and guard myself from getting hurt this time. I've met one of my friends on there. I actually really like her and got to meet her by chance and we just got off the right foot and it's been so fun, but she's already taken. Those emotions that I felt were long suffering but I'm over it and really still cherish our friendship a lot. I'm pretty much accepting of her and will be supportive with what she desires to do for herself.

Being able to have a chance to mature like this with a genuinely nice person I'm attracted to has been such a blessing! Hopefully an available girl for me will show up someday.