Saturday, August 13, 2016

Staying With The Program

I understand one of my buddies, with how he had so much stress with his work and then became afraid of bad things to come. Basically, the work environment was showing itself to be not so fun in general. The bosses were acting like jerks behind people's backs and it was getting to my friend. He thought that they were out to get him just from being jealous.

My friend is done with that job and kudos to him. I've tried to recommend some therapy to him, but he doesn't want to take it and wants to just take a long vacation from doing anything. The paranoia was a game that he couldn't stand or come to terms with, so he bolted out the door. He still wants to blame the boss about stuff behind his back and talks about the same thing with how it bothers him.

I'm taking a more neutral stance now and being a supportive role. It's something different from what I'm accustomed to doing which is insulting his lack of intelligence. Yet, from figuring out what was really bothering him, I was able to patch up the relationship so quickly.

By letting it linger with those jerks assembled at a bad church, it's been unhealthy. There are so many better churches out there, and it's really my pride with my skills of dealing with people that's being tested. I seem to want to come at people when there's something wrong with our interactions. This is what I've been doing. I've been doing passive aggressive attacks directly at those antagonists and they hate it with a passion. They can't stand it and tell me to leave them alone. That's how good I've become at communicating my stuff and taking advantage with making fun of them but it doesn't look that way.

This one guy I made angry is not really someone you could be very good friends with, but the fact that I can get around it and influence him is another thing. I have the capacity to lead and keep things in a peaceful manner after all of these outbreaks. I should show these ignorant and poor fools what I'm made of.