Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Continuously Trying To Do This

My mind has now been made up and I'm totally confident that while I'm angry I'm still going to be able to get what I want or move on while coming up on top with some incident. Fortunately, the situations I've found myself in are petty. I can go after making intelligent conversations now.

Despite some advice from a conflict adverse person telling me to drop something and let it go, I'm chasing after something really good and there's nothing wrong with that. Since this is my blog, no one will really bother commenting on here because it's probably just a waste for people to look at in general. Oh yeah, I also removed commenting privileges on here as well, so what a drag.

This is what happens and it's human nature and is something that can be visible to be entertaining for others to marvel about. With the topic of discussions not being that serious, the emotions of going crazy don't really have to seen in that manner in likewise manner. However, I do think that those individuals I crossed paths with should really think about talking to an anger management therapist. I don't think it's healthy that they exhibit some anti-social behaviors especially when it could be of benefit to bond in a nice manner and socialize to develop into a more successful and charismatic individual. It's sort of setting yourself up for failure if you let something selfish just make you act like a boor.

Well, it would make you more likable if you could work things out. Going for that isn't really selfish and being irritated about that not happening isn't really such a bad thing after all. It's a natural human drive to work at getting along with one another and it's something that I possess.