Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Becoming Sane

Oddly from being able to have pretty good conversations with women and being able to text intermittently with them, I'm becoming a lot more sane man. To explain, I guess I'm sort of living what I've always wanted to achieve which was having a decent friend whose a girl. I wanted some girl to just connect with and have good relations to. She had to be someone pretty and around my age.

I'm just not starting to see it that way anymore. I want to be with a lady who is assertive and doesn't seem to really have anger issues like I already have buried deep down inside my heart. Having made friends with a few of those types of girls has really influenced me to be in a more loving manner.

I'm making peace with my petty conflicts starting with myself. Others can just take their time with getting back to me. It feels like the Holy Spirit might be nudging at me to visit them sooner or later.