Saturday, August 13, 2016

Basic Tasks

I think I seriously have a niche going with trading currency. Eventually, I'd like to get into trading options and stocks as well while hanging onto IRAs and CDs and other interest building accounts. I believe that's the occupation I am striving for.

With my hobbies and interests on the side, I'm looking at becoming a physician so if I'm a filthy rich millionaire then why not spend my time trying to get into medical school? I would like to volunteer to put my skills to the test and feel great about myself. I'd also like to dabble in engineering with green technology as well. My reason being, if I was stuck in a deserted island, I would want to make living as comfortable as possible for myself and other inhabitants. Also, I want to be a game programmer as well. 

Those three things are just interests and having fun basically. Time consuming indeed, but if I could get it going, it would be amazing. 

So what I have scheduled for myself to do is to be consistent in these areas: worshiping God based off the Bible, exercising, trading, cooking, and other activities. I currently have to work long hours and one of these days, I'm hoping that my trading style will pay dividends and allow me to not have to work so long like that. I'd like to have the independence to do other stuff. I do need people support so basically going through that Meetup site to do interesting stuff on a daily basis would be so cool! 

Who knows, maybe I'll meet people that will lead me someday to a wonderful future wife. Well, I do like one of my friends a lot and comfortable with wherever it turns out. I guess I can call it substantial practice to gain experience with being more smooth with the woman I intend on staying with as a family. I'm open to it right now as well and exercising patience. I just need to commit and make myself a better person. It takes time and is difficult to stay on top of, but I think I need it and will be a blessing if I could master it.