Monday, August 15, 2016

Heheheh

I'm texting female friends now. They actually get back to me! Especially the girls who are more along the lines my type. Alright I just need to try to play the game of introducing myself and trying to spot that mutual attraction with the girl I think I would be into. Then, I guess it might take a long time.

This is all I'm really going to say. I really need to think more along the lines of being a better person.

Let's get this party started.
We only have all night.
You be the one to lead.
Laughing through the tango.
You just might be the one.

Making up an electronica dance song. Boosh boosh! Just kidding. I can imagine the sounds in my head.

I'm also #1 on this blog site for my job category. Oh yeah! Consistency pays and I've only averaged one post a day for the last I don't like 5 years. I'm like the only one to do that, so that makes me totally unique and deserving to give myself that self-title of being #1 on the search list for computer science bloggers. Check it out, click on my link at the top of this blog site.