Sunday, August 14, 2016

Happy Routine

Okay, I think I need to put myself out there more. I don't really comfortable about approaching random women at a bar or something. I don't even want to approach her in public places if I don't even know her. I'd rather want to do introductions. I don't know, I haven't really met any pick-up artist, but it would be nice to learn a little bit. 

Okay, so I have this pretty crazy mind that seems to be calming down these days and just mellowing out. It used to be so crazy to the point that my little man complex would be going all over the place. It made me feel bad, so I tried to stop it. Man, there's all this time that I have and I'm wasting it. 

I can make something good out of it and that's what I need. I need to keep trying harder and looks like I have my limits, but I need to look beyond them and give it all I got. It's pretty fun to do the things that I'm committing myself to though. I just keep forgetting. My time management is such a wreck and I want to be on top of it.

I want to be consistent with my planning and time management. I guess I have to just accept that my feelings will be worn out sometimes and something might not feel in its right place. I'm just going to have to do the best I can and just look at it from different angles then with the least path of resistance and with natural desire. I don't know what I'm really saying. I'm just typing whatever right now.